Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Nitrogen or No?

3583 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Chip
I asked my salesman if the tires had nitrogen in them, he said yes.

My super duty has nitrogen with blue caps to signify. No blue caps on stingray.

So I not sure!
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
At least 78% of the air in the tires is nitrogen. The remaining 22% is likely oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon, etc. Though I am curious if GM would actually spend the extra $$ to fill the tires with pure nitrogen.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.