Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to show my sig every post but I also don't want to have to go to the advanced page to turn it off every time. It should default to off (do not display) for quick posts at least.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Joe; I believe that this edit feature is only available as "with" or "without" and is not selectable beyond that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've gone through all the settings and the only thing I see is turning off the signature display, which only means you can't see any signatures at all. It does nothing about suppressing my signature unless I want to show it. Am I missing something?

Also why is the sig pic restricted to so small a size. My pic is only 96Kb, I should think that is more important than limiting the size.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I've gone through all the settings and the only thing I see is turning off the signature display, which only means you can't see any signatures at all. It does nothing about suppressing my signature unless I want to show it. Am I missing something?

Also why is the sig pic restricted to so small a size. My pic is only 96Kb, I should think that is more important than limiting the size.
Screen real estate is the valuable commodity they are saving. File size is somewhat irrelevant in this day of cheap memory and disk.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts