Stingray Corvette Forum banner

What type of NorCal group activities are you interested in? Mark all you like!

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love the polls, so I decided to start one. I wanted to put it on the NorCal thread or group, but I could only do a poll from a new thread, so here it is.

I was messaging with John (elegant) wondering where in Oregon he lived and thought it would fun to someday do a drive to Oregon and see his Z06 and also visit some family up there either coming or going. Then I wondered if others would like a one way group drive to a place that far away (Ashland, OR).

I know another of the guys in the NorCal group does track time, and I wondered if others in the group wanted to coordinate with him and made some post to that effect yesterday.

Mark as many as you like. If your car is on order, vote the way you'd eventually like to participate and not what you're limited to right now.

I know sometimes we'll want to do drives with others, sometimes drives alone, sometimes only one overnight, sometimes a multi-day (like to Oregon or Reno), so answer all that may appeal! It will make it easier to coordinate later hopefully!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kinda not given its own category - who could do a single day drive on a weekday?

I am thinking some of the more fabulous photo spots could be better on weekdays and I might be out tooling around seeking photo ops on the weekdays. Anyone out there up for that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts