Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am attending with the wife this Sunday 6/22/2014 a 70 mile cruise with the guys/gals from Natural Glass Corvette Club. If anyone is interested in coming along we're going to meet at 10:00am at the Rockaway Mall in Rockaway,NJ right by the Olive Garden. This is in Morris County NJ and we will be driving through Sussex County and into NY state. We will end at a restaurant and have a nice lunch. Hope to see some others from the forum. PM for more details if interested.

CPL Mo USMC Vet

·
Registered
810 Posts
Beat me to it RUMFITS! Going out to give Lucille a bath before tomorrow morning right now. Going to be great weather for a cruise. Summer is starting out very nicely here!:cool:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Just finished vac and dust of interior and tire dressing. Lucille is fit for royalty! I am really psyched for this cruise tomorrow in case you couldn't tell.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You and me both. The wife will be joining us I'm sure my driving will scare the shit out of her. Haha

CPL Mo USMC Vet

·
Registered
810 Posts
If the Tail of the Dragon on the very first full day of having the car didn't scare her, I don't know what will.:D

·
Administrator
16,307 Posts
Looks like a fun time and good turnout even with just the 2 C7s RUMFITS.:cool:

Reactions: RUMFITS

·
Registered
810 Posts
image.jpg Learning that Corvette owners are special people. From the "wave" to the cruising, fun family to be part of!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts