Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
15,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to November’s Photo of the Month contest. 👉 👉 👉 The focus this month is a picture of your Stingray (or Sting Ray) with a captured reflection. Note, your submission must show your Stingray, part or all of it, AND must include a clear reflection of anything of your choice.👈👈👈 If you won within the last 6 months (May through October 2019), feel free to enter but it will not be eligible to win this month. ‘Extra credit’ will be earned by submitting a picture you have not used previously on SRF.

As always, my image is not part of the contest.

Any setting will do just fine. No need for an explanation, just post your image. [ Important: if you haven’t tried to post a picture previously of your beauty, and for consistency in the size of posted pictures, check this link out: https://www.stingrayforums.com/threads/how-to-post-a-picture.83660/

-For those newer members (or * if you have not read the latest version of the rules*), please see the complete set of contest rules at Stingray Forums Photo of the Month Contest Rules
https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...est-rules.html

Thanks for following these rules and in advance for your participation. Also, please resist the temptation to post comments- this thread is just for members to post their respective entry.

*The time frame for posting your photo runs from November 1st through November 14th at 4 p.m. PT. You can post your one entry any day during this period, but the sooner you post, the greater the chance more members will have to “like” your entry.

*Remember to be sure to “like” each and every photo that tickles your fancy!

*The winner of this month’s Photo of the Month contest will be posted on November 21st.

We have had some amazing “Best of the Best” since we started the contest. If you haven’t done so recently, I encourage you to see Winners Circle and browse backwards through the 67 winners to date.

Finally, if you have an idea or ideas of what you would like to see as a future focus of our Photo of the Month contest, please send it to me in a ‘Conversation’(“jsvette”). Thanks, in advance!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Submitted for "fun" only. Our old friend Ronkh used to call these "Merlin" shots. I learned a lot about detailing products from him... Ronkh - this is for you!

IMAG0952.jpg

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
15 vette mod hood.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.