Stingray Corvette Forum banner

November Photo of the Month Contest winner is NightRaceRick

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  SilverVert 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations NightRaceRick on being our November Photo of the Month winner! What a great mod (and mod picture) is why are the deserved winner. And to think we did not even see your NRB great looking paint when we voted.

#4 ·
Way to go Rick! BTW, it looks even better in person ... hope to see it again in May at Norm's. :pride:

#7 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, for your support and kind words! I've done over twenty mods, from minuscule to major, and 99% of them were a result of forum participation, from Norm's x-pipe to JJBCorvette's custom stripes and many more. I first saw an SC627 on Criswell's showroom floor while picking up Mike to attend Norm's W&C I, and scheduled the mod after talking with the Callaway group at last years Corvette's at Carlisle. Obviously, the forum has been an invaluable source for my C7's journey, and for that, I thank you guys, and wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving! Oh, yes Mike, I'll let the Mrs. know her car won! :tranquillity:

#9 ·
Rick, congrats on your win! The General built an excellent heartbeat, but you turned it into an "outstanding heartbeat"

SF
Rick

Reactions: NightRaceRick
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.