Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Do forum members get any discounts when ordering from supporting vendors?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've purchased from a supporting vendor in the past and got a discount by mentioning the forum. I would contact the vendor, nothing lost by asking.

·
18,667 Posts
Welcome aboard Novistretch! You have such a great front end mask -- as many forum members already know by owning one. I was proviledged to donate my car from test fittings of the version for stage 2/3 Z06's with its larger front splitter and its end plates. What fun it was working with Andy and Harold. Great folks! Great product!

We are glad to have Novigo Designs/Novistretch as a forum supporting vendor!

·
Administrator
15,703 Posts
Welcome to our forum NoviStretch! Great products. Glad to have you as a supporting vendor :cool:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hi. I emailed with Andrew and he confirms there is a code for us on the Forum and its OK for me to post it. Here it is:

"When checking out on the site ( www.novistretch.com) you can use the promo code SRFORUM for 10% off any order."

Happy stretching!

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hi. I emailed with Andrew and he confirms there is a code for us on the Forum and its OK for me to post it. Here it is:

"When checking out on the site ( www.novistretch.com) you can use the promo code SRFORUM for 10% off any order."

Happy stretching!
Thank you for taking the time and getting an answer to my question. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Suzy Cruisy

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Thank you for taking the time and getting an answer to my question. Much appreciated.
No problem. I was actually researching for my own benefit as well and just wanted to share the love.

I ordered mine yesterday. ;)

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
This is a wonderful product with very little downside. Great cust service, goes on/offin 30 secs and protects the radiator from bugs and rocks. It s not "this or XPEL" , it's both for complete protection. I have several thousand miles on mine.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I assume it varies by vendor, but I mentioned the Stingray forum when they applied XPel (corporate store) to my 2015 Stingray and I got a 10% discount. I had most of the car done, so it made a difference on a $2,300 bill.

Do forum members get any discounts when ordering from supporting vendors?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'm going to buy the Novistretch bra for my new Z06. Is there a C7 Z06 size or does the one size fit all?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I'm going to buy the Novistretch bra for my new Z06. Is there a C7 Z06 size or does the one size fit all?
There is a special size for the Z to accommodate the spats and splitter. Plus, you get longer snap screws that are necessary due to increased material depth caused by the aero add-ons.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I just watched the installation video on your web site, and have a question. Or two.

You loosened the corners of the air dam to "hook" the mask in between the dam and fender, but didn't re-tighten those fasteners. Should they be re-tightened?

I assume the snap fasteners can be left installed, but it seems I would need to loosen and re-tighten the air damn fasteners every time I want to install or remove the mask. Is that correct?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I just watched the installation video on your web site, and have a question. Or two.

You loosened the corners of the air dam to "hook" the mask in between the dam and fender, but didn't re-tighten those fasteners. Should they be re-tightened?

I assume the snap fasteners can be left installed, but it seems I would need to loosen and re-tighten the air damn fasteners every time I want to install or remove the mask. Is that correct?

Thanks,
On Z06, loosening the air deflector screw is unnecessary, since the bra edge hooks over the bottom edge of the fender spat.

For non-Z06, you need to loosen the air deflector screw just enough to create clearance for the edging of the bra to slip into the gap and create tension.

Since those screws are going into spring clips, tension is what keeps them from unscrewing. So, no need to re-tighten the air deflector screw as long as the bra material creates enough force or load against both parts to create tension. Make sense?

Not to say I wouldn't check the load or tension on occasion to be sure things aren't coming apart. If running without the bra, I'd re-tighten those screws.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Is it possible to have a cut out in the bra? I have two laser defusers installed in the front grill.

Others with the curb alert might find it helpful to know.

In other words can I make a rectangular cut out in the bra, sew in an edging to go around the laser defusers?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Is it possible to have a cut out in the bra? I have two laser defusers installed in the front grill.

Others with the curb alert might find it helpful to know.

In other words can I make a rectangular cut out in the bra, sew in an edging to go around the laser defusers?
Interesting point I had not thought of.

Is it even necessary or will the ALP work through the bra?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
There is a special size for the Z to accommodate the spats and splitter. Plus, you get longer snap screws that are necessary due to increased material depth caused by the aero add-ons.
This was my understanding but I didn't see an option to purchase the C7 Z06 bra on their website. Only the C7.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts