·
Registered
952 Posts
you can change it from the vehicle menu..of on or in between..read the manual

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, ordered car a week ago and Just thinking ahead. Will definitely read manual, just thought I had heard about mild to wild switch or removing fuse to override.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I removed fuses and to my untrained ears no different than turning off sound management.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Not sure if this is something different with the 2015's or if I'm doing something wrong, but when I went into the sound management menu, it didn't give me an off option. I could check auto, stealth, touring, sport and track. I obviously checked track, assuming that would be the equivalent of off.

Reactions: Sciros

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Not sure if this is something different with the 2015's or if I'm doing something wrong, but when I went into the sound management menu, it didn't give me an off option. I could check auto, stealth, touring, sport and track. I obviously checked track, assuming that would be the equivalent of off.
Oh, that is great information! The multiple mode NPP is back, and on a production vehicle!!!

That is awesome!

Reactions: Sciros

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Hmm, I wonder if they will make an update to enable this on 2014's?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Don't think there is an OFF option but you can choose how much you want it ON in varying degrees on the 15's anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts