Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Premier Edition
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive this being in this forum, it's probably the wrong forum for it but..... I searched and the latest info I saw was dated 2018....

Anyhow, I figure it'd probably be a good idea to have a OBD-II code reader for my '14 Premier.... which one do I wanna get?

·
Administrator
16,832 Posts
It really depends on what you plan on doing with it. I have been using a Innova 3130 Scan Tool CanOBD2 for years and been very happy with the range of information.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have a very inexpensive one $15 and one that cost $95.
Depends on what detailed info you are looking for and if you are needing to clear a code after repair.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Forgive this being in this forum, it's probably the wrong forum for it but..... I searched and the latest info I saw was dated 2018....

Anyhow, I figure it'd probably be a good idea to have a OBD-II code reader for my '14 Premier.... which one do I wanna get?
I highly recommend the BlueDriver OBD II Reader Pro. It gives trouble codes, code descriptions, possible fixes and other detailed information rather than just a trouble code. In many cases you can reset a CEL once you’ve fixed the problem. I had to replace the gas cap on my wife’s car for a fuel system trouble code, then reset the CEL. It’s $119 but can be found on Amazon occasionally for $99.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts