Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Cracking me up! How many miles do you have on it????

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You still have that ear-to-ear grin!!!! What are your favorite things about the car? Are you planning any mods, or keeping her stock?
Honestly there is a lot to love about this car and it's easier to point out things I dislike so far.... But I'm still learning the car so what I dislike is mainly feature related. I can say that the 7 speed takes a bit getting used to and Ive been driving using 1,3,5,7 mostly. I never have liked 1 to 4 skip shift and so far I haven't had that skip shift even try the engage.

I've been driving in the Eco mode and it's a bit annoying that you can feel the V8-v4-V8 transition but it's no big deal. My ram truck did this much less intrusively but I'm getting used to it.

Simple put this is the best car I've owned and every car has its pros and cons but Chevy put a well balanced product out there. I don't regret giving my wife the XKR, so that speaks volumes. Lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nice Pair!
Too bad that Mustang had to be in the shot. Should have had it towed!!;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice Pair!
Too bad that Mustang had to be in the shot. Should have had it towed!!;)
Oh no, I purposely got the GT500 in the shot, lol. I'm a mustang guy as well. We have a '05 GT that will be 700ish hp at the wheels soon. The new motor and blower should be done in a month and ready for the track and shows again.

·
Registered
346 Posts
ooooppppps, my bad. You just don't see too many Mustang/ Corvette fans combined. But I must say that from 1980 to 1995 I drove a 1987 Corvette Coupe and "showed" a 1973 White Mustang Convertible. Only reason was my wife owned it since it was new and couldn't give it up, so we restored it back to original and showed it for several years.
So I guess for a time.... I was car-interracial too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts