Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you don't want your new sticky tires from your GS, I'll take'm.
I come across the northern states every two weeks. Washington, Idaho and Montana on the 90. Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota on the 94, 29. Iowa, Illinois, Indiana on the 29, 80. And finally Michigan on the 94, 69. And I cross Canada from Toronto to Calgary on HWY 1. Then out of Canada through Cranbrook BC. All I ask is that you would have to meet me at a truck stop as my truck would not fit through your neighbourhood.
I bought my last set for the Z51 from a very nice gentleman in Manooka Il.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi 53Vette, I have a set of new G/S wheels that have zero miles. Also, mounted and balanced Michelin Pilot tires. Also with zero miles. Wheels were bought from House of Wheels for $1,500.00. Tires were bought from Belle Tire for 1,750.00. Rear tires are P335/25 ZR20 and the front are P285/30ZR1R. One rim has a small blemish it came like that from the supplier. I bought these wheels and tires thinking I could put them on my Stingray which didn't work well. Let me know if you are interested at a price $2,900. I'm from Brighton Mich. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
jkformosa, post some shots for all to see.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi 53Vette, I have a set of new G/S wheels that have zero miles. Also, mounted and balanced Michelin Pilot tires. Also with zero miles. Wheels were bought from House of Wheels for $1,500.00. Tires were bought from Belle Tire for 1,750.00. Rear tires are P335/25 ZR20 and the front are P285/30ZR1R. One rim has a small blemish it came like that from the supplier. I bought these wheels and tires thinking I could put them on my Stingray which didn't work well. Let me know if you are interested at a price $2,900. I'm from Brighton Mich. Thanks in advance.

Not sure why the forum didn't let me know yesterday that you had sent a reply. I've sent you a PM.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think the rim was damaged at shipping. They were bought from House Of Wheels. I called Bob at House Of Wheels and said he didn't notice the rim being damaged. Right now the wheels have tires mounted on them waiting for someone to purchase them.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Us Canadians get screwed on pricing for OEM equipment.
A set of OEM rims and tires would be over $8,000. A few simple phone calls here in the states and I can get OEM exactly how I want them. The price will be less then half. I should start a business bring Corvette parts across the border every trip.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you have any pictures?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts