Stingray Corvette Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official! 2015 Corvette Z06 starts at $78,995

5K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  elegant 
#1 ·
The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 – the most powerful and technologically advanced model in the iconic car’s 62-year history – will be offered at a suggested retail price of $78,995 while the convertible model will start at $83,995, Chevrolet announced today.

Read the whole story here!

Kerbeck Corvette of Atlantic City, is not yet taking orders on the 2015 Z06. Once all pricing and dealer allocations are announced, we will start taking orders. When we take your order, we want to be sure you know what you are paying for your 2015 Z06 and we want to be confident that we will be able to get your car for you.

When Kerbeck starts to take orders, we will first announce it in an email to everyone on our email newsletter list. To subscribe to our newsletter, please go here!

After we send out our newsletter, we will announced it on our Corvette-only website, this forum and other social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, in case you follow us there.

Dave

#5 ·
Absolutely.

Those who think they can match the performance of a Z06 in the aftermarket for the $20k Z06 up charge are living in a dream world. Plus, ask them what their modded car is worth 5 years and 50000 miles from now!

#4 ·
That number is the starting price. Equipped will be mid 90 range which is still a great deal. Sales tax and fees will put it over $100.

#7 · (Edited)
I paid $72K at msrp for my fully equipped 2014 Z51 3LT so if wanted a fully equipped Z06 with all the bells and whistles like my current car that would probably be 96K that is $24k difference plus $2K more in additional state Ca state tax plus I am sure my insurance premium would go from $800 per year to $2K per year?

That is allot of chump change to shell out for a car in my opinion being on a single income? I have the money but I want to save that for my golden years when I retire.;)

#9 ·
I paid $72K at msrp for my fully equipped 2014 Z51 3LT so if wanted a fully equipped Z06 with all the bells and whistles like my current car that would probably be 96K that is $24k difference plus $2K more in additional state Ca state tax plus I am sure my insurance premium would go from $800 per year to $2K per year?

That is allot of chump change to shell out for a car in my opinion being on a single income?
Hey smajicek... who is your insurance carrier. I can only seem to get coverage for 2015 Z51 from $111 to $150 per month depending on deductibles. This is with a zero at fault accidents and zero tickets in the last 25 years. There were 2 uninsured motorists that hit me about 5 years ago though.
I opted for the same coverage as my Saleen S331 SC (full coverage with $100 comp / $500 collision) I can get it down to $100 range per mo. but this is with $1000 comp/collision

#22 ·
With just a few exceptions, this thread is emotionally disappointing to me. Instead of folks getting excited that others are getting their Z06, or excited about great the Z06 will be -- how it enhances the total Corvette experience, we are starting to get "troll-like disparaging comments," identical to how the StingRay was originally received when it debuted, yet repeatedly disparaged by many "previous Corvette generation owners."

I am excited by every StingRay I read about, every one I see on the street/road, every post that conveys an owner's excitement!

I thank Dave@Kerbeck for sharing new information, and explaining how they will handle their upcoming sales. Thank you Dave.

#23 ·
Don't be discouraged good sir. Some folks negative attitudes and insatiable desire to make themselves feel good/ look good (?) and independently raise themselves (?!??!) above the rest of us will never end. Anyone reading your posts over time will quickly realize you are a true enthusiast that gives WAY more then you receive. The internet is a cross section of society. Some of it is not pretty. Ignore the lowlifes, maybe some of them will even go away.

#24 ·
LT4xL82 well put a corvette is a corvette no matter what kind it is or what year it is . And I think that's one of the things that bothers elegant . Being a true corvette lover it doesn't matter what kind it is just having one is all that is needed if that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.