Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

After months of anticipation and speculation for pricing of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvertte Stingray, Chevy has finally revealed the official starting price of the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The base MSRP for the 450-horsepower Stingray Coupe will be $51,995*, while the Stingray Convertible will go for $56,995* (*prices include a $995 destination fee.) If you are thinking that the 2014 Corvette Stingray price is a steal considering the upgrades in specs, you'd be correct. The price increase from 2013 to 2014 is just $1,400 for the coupe and $2,395 for the convertible. Before we get ahead of ourselves though neither price accounts for the sort of dealer markup that might grace early C7 window stickers, especially since less than a third of all Chevrolet dealers will be allocated Corvette models to sell at the car's launch.

If you're wondering how much a fully loaded Stingray will run, customers are looking at putting down another 20K. The coupe that was on display at the Detroit Auto Show would run $73,360 including options such as the $2,800 Z51 Performance Package, $2,495 competition sport seats and the $1,795 Magnetic Ride Control option, just to name a few. Stepping up into the 3LT trim level brings customers a full leather interior that will run an extra $8,005 over the base price.

As for equipment at the base price level, Chevy says that the coupe and convertible come standard with a seven-speed manual transmission, Bose audio and HID headlights with LED running lights. The coupe gets a removable carbon fiber roof panel and the convertible will have the ability to lower its hat remotely using the key fob. So there you have it folks, the speculation is finally over.

Via: AutoBlog

·
Registered
372 Posts
SWEET!!!!
Breaking News! The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 55,56 for the Z51.........

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
That is great news :cool:

·
Registered
391 Posts
wow, that is awesome! GM certainly kept their promise of keeping the price very reasonable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll be honest here gents; living all the way out here in Germany (military assignment), I had my sights set on a 2014 BMW 335is. However, the new C7 is some $12,000 less than the Bimmer I've had my sights set on...and that's if I bought the BMW tax-free, and AFTER I traded in my current car for it! Plain and simple, the new Stingray is the best bang for the buck. It's a damn good thing I'll be rotating back to the states soon...I just placed a hold on a new C7 today! This is going to be SO bad ass! I used to have a 1977 Vette back in the day, all stock except for the engine, and I am anxious to get behind the wheel of this thing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts