Stingray Corvette Forum banner

581 - 600 of 600 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
A feast for the eyes. These two rare colors are beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Oh, what I would give for that to be a garage shot!

Half-way there!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Congratulations. DSOM is an excellent choice and rare to boot. Under full sun, it’s a stunner. I gave mine to my son. I love that car. Anyway, it’s my small contribution to the new generation of corvette owners.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Congratulations. DSOM is an excellent choice and rare to boot. Under full sun, it’s a stunner. I gave mine to my son. I love that car. Anyway, it’s my small contribution to the new generation of corvette owners.

So Wolf's Stinger, did you replace or are you waiting for the C8?

·
Registered
445 Posts
So Wolf's Stinger, did you replace or are you waiting for the C8?
NO! I say again, NO! (I check my surroundings for any presence of my lovely wife.). No replacement, yet. Interested? Oh, yeah. Mom said I can have a C8, maybe, if I give her a beach house first. What is that?!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Had my C7 in the shop this week and the dealer had two ZR1's on the floor . One was SO vert with a black top, orange stitching on the seats and orange seat belts and 7speed manual.. Car was gorgeous with about 4K miles on it. Owner traded it for a GS after just a few months probable loosing 45K in the process. However i was smitten by the ZR1 coupe right behind it in AW with blue stitching and a blue rotors. Checked all my pockets for the 160K I would have needed and fortunately I was a bit short....

·
Registered
445 Posts
Had my C7 in the shop this week and the dealer had two ZR1's on the floor . One was SO vert with a black top, orange stitching on the seats and orange seat belts and 7speed manual.. Car was gorgeous with about 4K miles on it. Owner traded it for a GS after just a few months probable loosing 45K in the process. However i was smitten by the ZR1 coupe right behind it in AW with blue stitching and a blue rotors. Checked all my pockets for the 160K I would have needed and fortunately I was a bit short....
Too funny. I know the feeling all too well.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'd love to know why someone would trade the ZR1 for a GS other than insurance savings and nowhere to really open up the power of the ZR1. That AW one sure would look good in my garage, but it's probably more than I could ever take advantage of.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'd love to know why someone would trade the ZR1 for a GS other than insurance savings and nowhere to really open up the power of the ZR1. That AW one sure would look good in my garage, but it's probably more than I could ever take advantage of.
I was told it was just to much car for him. Said it was a "beast" and he wanted something a bit tamer.
Money was not an issue apparently.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Mine will go on later this week. Should have done it last month, but somehow never got around to it.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
581 - 600 of 600 Posts