Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking delivery at the Dealership? Post up pictures & videos of the festivities here so that we can celebrate with you!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Mine is either in Mississippi, Louisiana or Texas today... trying to find it... :rolleyes:

Reactions: NickJ

·
Registered
81 Posts
The anticipation is killing me. All I do all day is stalk this forum for updates. One would think it gets old but nope here I am again.

·
Registered
680 Posts
The anticipation is killing me. All I do all day is stalk this forum for updates. One would think it gets old but nope here I am again.
Apparently our vehicles are in Nashville, but not all went, so maybe the wait will be shorter than I initially expected. I just want to know they've "left the building "again""! The anticipation... this is brutal... I'm going for a run... 12 miles today rather than 8... lol seriously!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm surprised there haven't been more deliveries, only 4 that I've heard about so far and many cars were released 9/16 and some shipped by the 18th. The plant is fairly central and many cars did not go to Nashville...So where are they? I would have thought between yesterday and today we would see a good amount of deliveries.

·
18,670 Posts
My friend's just arrived at the dealership in Florida. However, as of a few minutes ago, the invoice has not arrived, so it may be sleeping in its protective "sleeping bag" at the dealership this weekend, unless the invoice arrives FedEx in the next few hours.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow.... the first C7 to arrive in Florida. I am so jealous and anxiously waiting! From that pic I hope your buddy picks it up soon.... seems to be too many gawkers hanging around it!!:eek:

·
18,670 Posts
First StingRay forum member posting picture of his car. Invoice arrived, getting his car within the hour. The owner posts on our forum under CyberVette. He is a a close friend, and at his request, I am posting for him (as I am not an owner yet, properly not posting the picture in "Owners Logbook" section). When he calms down (he is some where floating in outer space right now), he will later post more pictures later in owner's logbook section. Says the Kalahairi is gorgeous, like a baseball glove. Also a torch red one there, though the owner is off on a cruise right now.

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
Way cool! Congrats to CyberVette:cool:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts