Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you headed out to Bowling Green to pick up your new C7? Take your smartphone, camera, or video camera with you so that you can share your special day with us! We would love to see the pictures, videos, and hear about your personal experiences at the Museum!

Post them up here for all of us to live through you vicariously. ;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nice!!! When I was at the NCM on Labor Day, they had a red c7 on display with grey interior. I posted some pics of it in my album :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yes, I've been watching the web cam! I think they'll release them to customers on 9/30 or 10/1 per conversations I had with the NCM during my visit on Labor Day.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yes, I've been watching the web cam! I think they'll release them to customers on 9/30 or 10/1 per conversations I had with the NCM during my visit on Labor Day.
So YllwStgr.... Why did you not do the Museum Delivery?:confused: Now you may have already explained this, but with 232 posts, I was not about to go through them all to find out.:eek: Sounds like you are familiar with the Museum.... you would have been a perfect candidate! Bowling Green, KY to Texas.... Not too far. I'm doing the trip down to southwest Florida.
So... whatz up wit dat?

Mark D.

·
Registered
680 Posts
So YllwStgr.... Why did you not do the Museum Delivery?:confused: Now you may have already explained this, but with 232 posts, I was not about to go through them all to find out.:eek: Sounds like you are familiar with the Museum.... you would have been a perfect candidate! Bowling Green, KY to Texas.... Not too far. I'm doing the trip down to southwest Florida.
So... whatz up wit dat?

Mark D.
Mark JD... I'm #1 order at my dealership due to winning a live auction at the Lone Star Corvette Classic's banquet dinner back in April put on by the Lone Star Corvette Club (largest Vette Club in the Nation) and Classic Chevrolet Grapevine (largest Chevy Dealer in Nation). Dave Tatman, Plant Mgr. and other Corvette Officials :cool: were present. It came down to me against another gentleman... I won. The money went to some great causes. Because many were present, there have been many inquiries as to my C7's arrival. LSCC and Classic want to have a "launch" party around my vehicle... and yes, ropes are required although I do trust the Members being Corvette Owner Enthusiasts. They assured me the party will be better than Museum Delivery because my friends/family can be in attendance. They want photos for the Club's Newsletters, etc. Should be FUN and a nice way to celebrate this agonizing wait. Because she's still probably sitting in Nashville, it may be a while. I'd rather have a vehicle with no problems. Looking forward to the celebration!

Reactions: elegant

·
18,670 Posts
YllwStgr,

You have been very patient and understanding about the delay. We are all pulling for your car to be quality controls and heading your way!

FREE YELLOW STINGRAY's CAR! FREE YELLOW STINGRAY'S CAR!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm still chanting in my head... "FREE YELLOW STINGER'S CAR!!" Maybe I should start making some picket signs??? Any Nashville'rs want to join :confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm still chanting in my head... "FREE YELLOW STINGER'S CAR!!" Maybe I should start making some picket signs??? Any Nashville'rs want to join :confused:
Haha, do you know where in Nashville it's stuck?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Haha, do you know where in Nashville it's stuck?
Glen E started a thread here, "Where are the cars in Nashville" and apparently found them on Veritas Street in Nashville

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Glen E started a thread here, "Where are the cars in Nashville" and apparently found them on Veritas Street in Nashville
I believe that's the rail head. it would seem odd that they would attempt to do Quality Control in a parking lot. I suspect there's a large warehouse or factory where they are actually being QC'd then sent over to the Veritas rail yard for shipment.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks like it's about 15mins away from our Corporate office. Hmm...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Looks like it's about 15mins away from our Corporate office. Hmm...
Just got word my C7 was "BAYED" AGAIN but now in Nashville. If you get a bug Testrage, you might be able to share some interesting secret agent info here... ;) (wink)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just got word my C7 was "BAYED" AGAIN but now in Nashville. If you get a bug Testrage, you might be able to share some interesting secret agent info here... ;) (wink)
haha..if it's still stuck there this weekend, I might be able to pass by and see if I can find it. Want me to drive it to you? j/k

Reactions: YllwStgr

·
Registered
346 Posts
OK Yellow Stingray..... Your delivery celebration sounds awesome and I can understand why you aren't doing the Museum delivery..... this time. Maybe you will do the Museum delivery when the ZO6's come out and you trade up!!!:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
I believe that's the rail head. it would seem odd that they would attempt to do Quality Control in a parking lot. I suspect there's a large warehouse or factory where they are actually being QC'd then sent over to the Veritas rail yard for shipment.
"Rail head"? I thought all of the domestic C7 deliveries were to be transported by hauler?:confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts