Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 662 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
This color reminds me of the "billet silver" on the Jeep SRT and it does look very good with all the black that is on the car as well.

jeep-srt-billet-silver.jpg

·
Registered
371 Posts
So glad they came up with a color to replace cyber gray! Will make my car that much more limited here in New Mexico .

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
209 Posts
OFFICIAL Tiger Shark Gray Thread

Personally I like Cyber gray better.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I wish they would have added a more unique color...it looks to me like blade sliver without the pop (metallic)...a duplication of effort...

of course just my opin...

·
18,661 Posts
with some slate gray or black wheels this thing would give heart attacks. Not to say I don't love the stock look though
You might get exactly what you are wishing for, as we have yet to see the Z's "Spectra Gray with machined stripe" wheels. Possibly close to the gray competition wheels found on many C6's?

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I added a Blade Silver car in my post on the first page to serve as a comparison to the new Gray.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If I have to wait until 2015 (still yet to be determined), this would make me think twice about my choice today, which is AW. To take your point your Glen and turn it sideways, I feel that having a black, CG and NRB were all quite similar, because they fell in the dark side of the spectrum. In most pics you can't tell if something was NRB or Black and CG was even tough in some lighting to distiguish it.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
This is my favorite color right now.
Yeah I was pretty set on the Blade Silver, but I agree, this color really has it going on. I have about 4 months to make the final decision!

·
Registered
10,219 Posts
I personally never seriously considered either Blade Silver or Cyber Gray, but this "average" of the two is right down my alley.

1 - 20 of 662 Posts