Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Here you go. While in some pictures, due to "picture exposure," the gray can appear to be almost white in color, it is definitely a gray, albeit a light gray, and a beautiful one when seen in person. Some have put black StingRay floor mats on the carpet to deal with possible staining issues.
Thank you so much, John! I think the black floor mats are a great idea. It also would have the added benefit of bringing the black color down into the bottom of the interior, which would help keep the overall color scheme more balanced (it seems too grey-loaded at the bottom for my personal taste). I think the black mats could fix that for me.

I think I am back to gray for my interior (at least for today). :D

Thank you, again!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Oh man, this looks really good. This is all I need...MORE color related choices. Maybe I won't get black after all...

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
oh man, this looks really good. This is all i need...more color related choices. Maybe i won't get black after all...
lol!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Thanks for the pix. That confirms that I made the right choice (for my tastes).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Did your car show up? Do you have a clue where yours is. Im in Eastern, WA and finally got mine in the garage last Thursday. Did you try the OnStar tracking?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Did your car show up? Do you have a clue where yours is. Im in Eastern, WA and finally got mine in the garage last Thursday. Did you try the OnStar tracking?
Not yet. I have two stories from two places. At least I know GM hasn't changed in the last 9 years. I asked about on star but I would need to go to the dealer and finish up the 'paperwork'. I assume this means pay for a car I have not seen nor received. No way in H I'm doing that. Last GM product I bought I got to drive for 2 days before is was lost to GM 'service' for the next month. Not to mention the oil pump failure after the warranty ran out. As least my expectations are now low enough it shouldn't be too hard to impress me.

·
Registered
993 Posts
At this point, I think I would believe Kelly, but not your dealer. Ask Kelly for your rail car number. Ask your dealer for a printout from the GM Workbench for your order. That should get to the bottom of this for you.
That's all pretty much a given. Now back to the topic at hand - Grey interior:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think I'm gonna have to re think my 2LT order with the Kahlahari. This gray is a lot lighter than "Build Your Own" and the Silverado the dealer showed me because he didn't have any gray's in house. Wife thought gray was better, but I over rode because of my current tan. I love the black/tan contrast. And the contrast is more important than the actual color. Keeping it clean in an everyday car is a concern.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also have the gray interior and just added the black Stingray logo floor mats. Looks awesome. Plus the gray won't show as much dirt if you drive often or when you unfortunately get caught in some unexpected weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I also have the gray interior and just added the black Stingray logo floor mats. Looks awesome. Plus the gray won't show as much dirt if you drive often or when you unfortunately get caught in some unexpected weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
Will you please post pictures? Since my last post in this thread, my wife went with me to the dealership, and she came away telling me that the gray is her pick. I am leaning more and more to gray plus black floor mats. If you have pictures to share, I would be most grateful!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hi Guys:

Here are a few photos of my 3LT Micro sueded insert comp seats interior with black mats. If you go for the grey int. don't forget to order a set of blk. mats to use daily and put the orig. in for show and shines etc. This int. is a bit on the light side but it grows on you and I really like it.

STUNG:cool:

IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0436.JPG IMG_0437.JPG

·
Registered
419 Posts
The light-colored interiors look great when new. A few years on the clock: not so good.
:cool:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts