Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the official STINGRAYFORUMS.com polo shirt order thread!

Here are the details:

* Each polo shirt will be $57.00 shipped to your door as long as you are in the good ol' US of A!
* High quality polo shirt with an embroidered ~ 2.65" x 1.5" logo.
* You will be able to choose from a variety of colors for you polo shirt (CLICK HERE for shirt details and color options).
* Available in sizes SM to 3XL!

In order to have these printed we need AT LEAST 25 people committed to purchase.

If you are 110% committed to purchasing a polo please comment with the following information:
- Forum Name
- Quantity
- Size(s)
- Color(s)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Henry427
XL

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Post # 2 updated.
Please check it for accuracy! :)
I'm good. If we stall at 24, I'll buy another to get to the magic number. :cool:

·
Registered
162 Posts
This seems really high? Custom ink is a great site for high quality and at really great prices. Even if you charge people 10 bucks for shipping prob still like half price.
Just a thought. And a lower minimum. Also prob can get more colors.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This seems really high? Custom ink is a great site for high quality and at really great prices. Even if you charge people 10 bucks for shipping prob still like half price.
Just a thought. And a lower minimum. Also prob can get more colors.
I've never used their services and can't speak for their quality.
The person I go through is a small, American shop that I 110% trust.
They stand behind their work.

·
Administrator
16,912 Posts
Where are the forum mods and admin people on the list......hummm?
Thanks for the 'call out' Norm :rolleyes: You are aware this is a vendor offer and StangrayForums is not getting a % of sales. As for my personal order, dark colors and the desert heat are not the best combo.

Reactions: Valpo YnB

·
Registered
827 Posts
Thanks for the 'call out' Norm :rolleyes: You are aware this is a vendor offer and StangrayForums is not getting a % of sales. As for my personal order, dark colors and the desert heat are not the best combo.
My thoughts exactly on the color. That color will magnify every little bead of sweat. Might consider if a different color.

·
Banned
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,698 Posts
My thoughts exactly on the color. That color will magnify every little bead of sweat. Might consider if a different color.
You would think you could wear this shirt during the evening hours, like going to dinner or attending a function at night. Also if you attend a lot of business meetings indoors where a business casual dress is appropriate, would be a nice shirt to wear. You know, you don't have to wear this to a car show or day time cruise-in. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Similar response to jsvette's above. While I like the style, I usually don't wear dark colored polo shirts because of heat. While I'm not in the desert, the only time I wear a polo shirt is in the warm humid summers in the Midwest, and always choose light colors. I'd be on the list immediately if it were lighter, or if buying one supported the forum in some way.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've never used their services and can't speak for their quality.
The person I go through is a small, American shop that I 110% trust.
They stand behind their work.
I do agree that the cost is high. I routinely order polo shirts for my store. Good quality made by port authority with excellent stitching. Our cost is $24 including the embroidery.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts