Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Wow! Spoiler looks a little different than what we have seen on the show cars, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow! Spoiler looks a little different than what we have seen on the show cars, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
Yes it does because it doesn't have the clear adjustable part to it. Even the front splitter is different. It's because this car is a stage two package.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
144 Posts
That looks so Sharp!! Now if you could only keep it clean.........

Reactions: nervous

·
Registered
817 Posts
The rear spoiler looks aggressive. Where the top of the spoiler is horizontal and runs forward (wickerbill?) seems larger than I have seen previously. I wonder how well the automatic car wash will do with that? :D

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it does because it doesn't have the clear adjustable part to it. Even the front splitter is different. It's because this car is a stage two package.
Thank you so much, for that is the very first stage 2 we have ever seen without camo!!! Excellent find!!! As we are getting a stage 2, going to now watch it again, watch it again...., and again. My afternoon is now planned out: LOL. The rear spoiler is huge!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
No problem!! I am just as anxious as you are about this car and always searching for the latest to post them here. The stage two looks really good. The spoiler IT'S HUGEE!! Just wish the camera quality was a little better.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
OMG! My heart feels like it's going to pound right out of my chest...... Oh! I can't wait!!!! I have to, No, where's my anti-anxiety medications...... That car looks soooo good. Now if I can only imagine it in Velocity Yellow I'll feel complete.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Here is a capture from the video of the front and rear of the Stage 2 Z06:
Much more aggressive rear spoiler as was suggested!

Could be a Z07 with the spoiler clear section removed, and the stage 2 front splitter. That is how the Z07 is delivered from the factory. Those pleces removed are stored in the "trunk".

View attachment 7722

·
Registered
398 Posts
I sure hope those aren't carbon brakes. The front calipers sure look big. If the brakes are carbon, its not a Stage 2. Only the Z07 (Stage 3) has the carbon brakes. Sad face :( That would mean BOBSZ06 is correct. Its a C7 Z06 Z07 in transit form, large side plates removed from splitter and clear spoiler section removed and stored in the cargo area. Someone chime in and confirm what brakes are on this car. Hoping they're not carbons.

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Whether it is a stage two or three, as noted above, the only way we could tell is if we got a close-up of the brakes. Really doesn't matter because what we are seeing for the first time, is what a stage two would look like without camo, i.e., us "stage two addicts" are thrilled to see it whatever it really is, because, either way, it is 99% or 100% exactly what a stage two will look like.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Yea, the calipers are screaming Z07 Stage-3, yet the front splitter cries out Stage-2 with the smaller winglets and the clear center section of the rear spoiler is missing for a Z07. Bob might be onto something, yet John is right in that it doesn't really matter.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts