Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unbelievably gorgeous: Crystal Red Metallic Z06! (photoshopped...)

[/IMG]

·
Registered
817 Posts
Crystal Red Tintcoat is very high on my list. It seems to be a difficult color to photoshop, and occasionally even to photograph.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I agree, it's one of those you have to see it in person colors.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
These are pretty close, my cell phone gets the color better than my Nikon digital camera

C7 Garage first day home.jpg C7 Yard good ENH Crop.jpg

Crystal Red Tintcoat is very high on my list. It seems to be a difficult color to photoshop, and occasionally even to photograph.

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Regguy1, your top picture is as close to how it looks in real life, as a picture can be. Very nice!

Totally POPS in direct sunlight! (Even makes our Chevy Cruze ECO look exciting on a sunny day.)

·
Registered
136 Posts
look very different good to see all color. With that wheels look great. Look like the candy apple we use for painted the rooster when a wou's yong! Very Very nice.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Regguy1, your top picture is as close to how it looks in real life, as a picture can be. Very nice!

Totally POPS in direct sunlight! (Even makes our Chevy Cruze ECO look exciting on a sunny day.)
The garage has 20 T8 Fluorescent lights with 6500 K tubes and a high CRI color rendering number, I think that's why the color looks correct

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Also "shopped," but a gorgeous Crystal Red Metallic Z06 -- with aftermarket wheels.

That's what I am talking about! Wow wow!

Reactions: nervous

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sweet, sweet sweet!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
tThis will be beautiful... it's def a color that shows better in person. My CTS V is this color and I was never a fan of it till I saw it in person. I look forward to seeing them.

·
Registered
817 Posts
That's the same color I picked for my Z06 except chrome wheels and CF roof.

Thanks!
I am also going with CRT. I'm debating chrome vs. Pearl Nickel wheels.

What interior? I'm thinking black would be classic/safe. Wondering how the new dark gray would look.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I am also going with CRT. I'm debating chrome vs. Pearl Nickel wheels.

What interior? I'm thinking black would be classic/safe. Wondering how the new dark gray would look.
One reason I'm going with chrome other than the wow factor is because of brake dust. From what I hear on the Stingrays the brake dust is bad and you really need to stay on top of it or stain the wheels. With chrome it's a lot harder for brake dust to do any permanent damage.

Again going for the wow factor I'm going with the red interior. Black is definitely safe but felt it was just too much black inside. Wanted some contrast. Gray is nice but already had a gray interior ZR-1.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts