·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Some pictures from Carlisle.

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
Redc7, I noticed the visible carbon fiber in the roof and splitters on the Shark Gray car looks like it has more of a brownish look compared to the Laguna Blue vert above in the headrest area behind the seats. Anyone know why? And if the roof and side splitters will look more like the Blue car in production? I don't care for the brownish characteristic that are in the Shark Gray car...but it was an early build, so that may change?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Redc7, I noticed the visible carbon fiber in the roof and splitters on the Shark Gray car looks like it has more of a brownish look compared to the Laguna Blue vert above in the headrest area behind the seats. Anyone know why? And if the roof and side splitters will look more like the Blue car in production? I don't care for the brownish characteristic that are in the Shark Gray car...but it was an early build, so that may change?
It's just the angle and color of the photo that makes it look brown the color is the same.

·
Registered
718 Posts
It's just the angle and color of the photo that makes it look brown the color is the same.

Here is a photo of the same car without flash at the NY show. It shows the front right splitter corner and the black carbon flash certainly looks different from the visible carbon fiber. Again in this photo the visible carbon seems to have that brownish color while your photo of the headrest area looks different.

You are indicating it does not look brownish but more like the headrest area that seems black/white.

View attachment 11603

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Here is another picture I took. You can see it looks less brown here. I think it's the angle and lighting that makes it look brownish sometimes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
It would be great to see a pic of a blue Z06 coupe with the stock silver rims.
I don't think they made one yet. However over the next few weeks GM is going to start building some more Z06's for testing maybe they will build a blue coupe. I would love to see one as well.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts