Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Is anyone on the forum planning a Z06 in Night Race Blue? It will be the box I check!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Buddy of mine snapped this pic today. First one I've seen in the wild. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1419725331.911263.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am so excited to find this thread. I am weeks away from delivery on my NRB Z06. I have never seen it in person but loved the pics so much I checked the box and crossed my figures. I got the aluminum Z06 wheels and Kalahari interior. I'll post pics as soon at I get it in my hands. Thanks for all the pics. They really helped me in the decision process.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I am so excited to find this thread. I am weeks away from delivery on my NRB Z06. I have never seen it in person but loved the pics so much I checked the box and crossed my figures. I got the aluminum Z06 wheels and Kalahari interior. I'll post pics as soon at I get it in my hands. Thanks for all the pics. They really helped me in the decision process.
Wait until you see it in bright sunlight. The metallic in the paint is so brilliant that I had a person ask me if it was a custom paint job!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Plse post pics of NRB Z06 when you get it - I just got my Z51 delivered in NRB and the color is amazing - pops in the sun. Z06 version will look amazing (and unique).

Reactions: Steele67

·
Administrator
16,590 Posts
Steele67- quick, reside the house the color doesn't match your Stingray :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Steele67- quick, reside the house the color doesn't match your Stingray :D
Vette belongs to Master Jay (blue Top-blue int.) pretty close to my build due in Tejas soon I hope-Vin coming tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Fellow NRB's-

I am expecting my 2015 NRB Conv Z51 LT2 Blue top and Kalahari interior in the next week or two and I was emailed the Invoice. I am being charge $590.00 for a Color Combination Override? This is the first I have seen this charge and it was never mentioned or included in my dealer's pricing. Did anyone else get this additional charge??

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are being improperly charged for your color non-override. Please lot at the following chart. Your combination is listed as approved, and only deviations from this list are to be charged the $590 D30 "color override" fee. Suggest you take this picture, print it and educate your dealer.

image.jpg

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Wow!! What a great looking Z Steele67! Enjoy!!

Reactions: Steele67
1 - 20 of 43 Posts