Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Texas,

New member, new owner of my first vette!;) Picked up Torch Red Z51/3LT 2 weeks ago from David Stanley in Norman, OK. A little over 1,000 miles and everything is still perfect. Very pleased with the car and I'm absolutely getting TOO much attention!!!!

So, now that I'm "in", how will I ever get "out"?

Reactions: elegant

·
Administrator
16,301 Posts
Welcome Kalimino! Clearly you are getting out with 1010 miles on your new C7 in the few weeks you have had and enjoyed her :D What interior did you get on your Torch Red?

Reactions: Kalimino

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red interior, black wheels, red calipers, carbon flash spoiler, mirrors and hood stripe. M7 for the fun.
Hard to keep her penned up with this beautiful weather lately!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congratulations! Have you posted pictures anywhere yet in the forum? I am assuming it is your car in your profile pic but would be nice to see a closer view. And you are not alone...I've got OCD...Obsessive Corvette Disorder.:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures? Well of course! Soon.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hello from Texas,

New member, new owner of my first vette!;) Picked up Torch Red Z51/3LT 2 weeks ago from David Stanley in Norman, OK. A little over 1,000 miles and everything is still perfect. Very pleased with the car and I'm absolutely getting TOO much attention!!!!

So, now that I'm "in", how will I ever get "out"?
Welcome. It's like the Hotel California. You can never leave. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts