Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Car guy here and have been around forums for a few years. Admin on LS1.com (1998-2004), LS2.com (2004-present), Jaxvette.com (2010-present).

Many cars but lately I've bandied about in a Black Twin turbo 1998 CamaroZ28, a 2007 Victory Red Supercharged C6 convertible, and currently in a 2014 Torch Red C7 Convertible. I can spell car quite well.

In my 70s now but still love the smell of burning rubber and fast cars.

Luckily, the Florida - Georgia border closes down after September 30th so I don't have to screw with snow any more.

Current ride in attachment.

Elmer

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Howdy ya' old fart!

You're not doing much to change the image of the Corvette being an "old man's car".

Seriously though, welcome to the forum and beautiful ride!!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Nice picture......ya old fart!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Nice rag top Elmer! I have to ask though, how did that picture get taken? By the way...Welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice rag top Elmer! I have to ask though, how did that picture get taken? By the way...Welcome!
Photographer was Javier Santiago. He has a facebook of "OJS Designs" to show off more of his work. Details of how that shot was taken can be found here: Photo Shoot Just scroll down for the information and a couple of other pictures he took.

Elmer

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Elmer, welcome aboard, Outstanding picture!!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
810 Posts
Elmer, love that shot and your attitude! And I miss Jax. Stationed down there 84-87 at Cecil.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My father's 87 and still rides a Porsche 911S vert and he still rides motorcycles. I'm 59 and picking up my first Vette in Sept. Age is meaningless my friend. I do thousands of miles a year long distance motorcycle touring with my wife on the back, and she's almost 65. The 90s is the fastest growing demographic by the way.
Welcome!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts