Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When watching the video below the Interior engineer said the 1LZ will have red stitching if you get red seats (video at time 19.20). When ordering the 1LT C7 it will comes with silver/white stitching only. When you go-to the Chevy Z06 site 2015 Corvette Z06: Supercar | Chevrolet
the stitching stays white in the picture on the 1LZ with red seats but on the 2LZ it changes to red. Anyone know if GM change their mind? or if the site is not configured correctly? Reason I ask I wanted 1LZ with red seats and prefer the red stitching instead of silver/white. I know I am picky lol

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Get out a red sharpie as other have done here on the site. They all seem to be happy with the results.

·
18,669 Posts
Saw that video, and clearly heard the statement that getting a red interior on a 1LZ will, in the Z06, get you red stitching.

And everything we have seen to date is a pre-production version, always subject to change! No guarantees except the Z06 will be an unbelievably fantastic car!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I can roll the dice, or change to black. The sharpie is a no go with me so I am thinking of switching to Black interior since it will be consistent, hopefully not to late

·
Registered
27 Posts
There are a some errors on the Z06 site, so I would go with the video which is very definitive. The site also stated that the Z06 came with titanium rods (wrong), showed 3LT comp seats with suede interior as "Napa", then later only four selections for 3LZ interior, & today back to eight selections with Napa deleted from the suede insert 3LZ seats, and changed to read "leather seating surfaces."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts