Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I designed it to be multi color but can be single color as well. You can see more in the videos and pictures

·
Administrator
16,587 Posts
Since mods are in realm of 'eye of the beholder' I normally would not comment, but you did ask: Halloween anyone?

·
Registered
755 Posts
My impression is that it is a little to show boaty........Some parts of the counry do not allow multi colors at the rear of a vehicle. Must be, amber, red or white if in reverse. Also lights reflecting on the road or in wheel wells can be illegal as well. What is inside is yours what is outside is the laws. haha!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I rarely drive at night so not for me, and if I did I still would not get this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like the backlit emblem and exhaust!

·
Registered
504 Posts
No offense Andrew, but it's not my cup of tea. For some reason I have never liked theme lighting on cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: 1KUIKC7

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
It's not for me, either.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we did this to show what we can do with custom lighting and designs ie the rear emblem piece and image projectors etc... Its for show not to be driven as such.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The backlit emblem is nice if it is done in red only. The rest is literally too flashy for my taste and would only appeal to a much younger crowd (think HS students) on their car of choice. I feel like I'm at a club and in some kind of bad trance.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I seen a video of a Viper that did the same thing with the red emblem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts