Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been asked for quite a while about having a design for the image projectors to project on the roof but folks don't want to tap wires.

We came up with a design that I truly love. It is fully adjustable, super super easy to install and best of all you change the image at will.

All you do is plug it in to the cigarette lighter plug and turn it on.

Sorry about pictures but will try and take some night time photos later.

Video:

·
Administrator
15,667 Posts
Interesting product. However to use it from the front accessory outlet would require leaving your C7 running or off but with the power on. That accessory is 'dead' when the car is off.:cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting product. However to use it from the front accessory outlet would require leaving your C7 running or off but with the power on. That accessory is 'dead' when the car is off.:cool:
kind of. There is a plug in the rear by the battery and you can have it project on the hatch cover... Just a thought...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because people wanted it for the garage we do have it available now. And if you don't have an open light bulb socket you can screw it in to our little receptical.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wtf...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pricing is $75 - You can shoot an email with designs you'd like and forward to our guys to get out.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Will it project through the WS to put a design on the underhood liner . thought that might be a way to jazz it up at a show...????

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will it project through the WS to put a design on the underhood liner . thought that might be a way to jazz it up at a show...????
it usually shows up best on white backgrounds. The black tends to absorb more light.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
This would be cool in my Man Cave/Playroom.
Great thought! My Man Cave is also my offcie and I usually only turn on the ceiling lights in the office section. Would be great for the larger area!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts