Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Laguna Bue Vette with black rims and carbon flash mirrors and spoiler. First order of business will be to remove all the remaining chrome accents including front grill strip, lug nuts and center cap, stingray and corvette badges and I'll burn the exhaust tips black :).

The one accessory I haven't seen yet is an alternative cross flag option, replacing the chrome accent on that decal with black. maybe I can do this with the Plastidip product but would be easier if there was something available to buy and replace. Anyone come across anything like this?

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I ordered my Laguna Bue Vette with black rims and carbon flash mirrors and spoiler. First order of business will be to remove all the remaining chrome accents including front grill strip, lug nuts and center cap, stingray and corvette badges and I'll burn the exhaust tips black :).

The one accessory I haven't seen yet is an alternative cross flag option, replacing the chrome accent on that decal with black. maybe I can do this with the Plastidip product but would be easier if there was something available to buy and replace. Anyone come across anything like this?
I might try VHT NIGHTSHADES. Tint on the flag.....search it on amazon....transparent spray tint

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What the "blacked" flags would look like:

Are these flags blackened using the product glen mentioned or from a Vette accessories company? I do like it and will fit the look I'm going for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts