Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on the Chevy C-7 order website:

RWH LPO, Indoor vehicle cover, Black with Stingray logo. Genuine Corvette Accessory
1 - Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery. A/D1 A/D1 A/D1 A/D1 A/D1 A/D1
VDN LPO, Indoor vehicle cover, Gray with crossed flag logo. Genuine Corvette Accessory
1 - Not available with (R8C) Corvette Museum Delivery. A/D1 A/D1 A/D1 A/D1 A/D1 A/D1
WKP LPO, Indoor vehicle cover, Kalahari with crossed flag logo. Genuine Corvette Accessory
WKQ LPO, Indoor vehicle cover, Red with crossed flag logo. Genuine Corvette Accessory
RWJ LPO, Outdoor vehicle cover, Black with Stingray logo. Genuine Corvette Accessory
VRU LPO, Outdoor vehicle cover, Gray with Stingray logo. Genuine Corvette Accessory
RZ2

·
Registered
429 Posts
Chip... do you know if cars are going to be shipped with a cover rather than shrink wrapped? Some photos seem to indicate that.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't believe that the shipping cover is shrink wrap. I believe it will be a reusable cover, but I don't know how soft it will be? That would be a big factor (to me) in determining if it would make sense to use every day. I would think though, that if GM was going to the trouble and added expense to cover the car during transport that cover would be easy of the cars finish. Maybe someone here has seen a delivery truck the covered test mules close up, and can give us some feed back? I remember seeing a video where Tage talks about a car cover that comes with the new C-7. Having said all of the above, I guess it is possible that the cover that has been seen on transported C-7's is not the cover that Tage was speaking of? I guess we will find out for sure this fall.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have already placed an order from "California Car Cover". They are waiting to get close enough to a C7 to measure it. They have a great selection and are very easy to get on and off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts