I don't post much on here, but I need to vent after this process and hope to help people avoid what I just went through. I purchased a cold air intake for my 17' C7 from aFe Power. The part arrived over a MONTH late and with what I would say were very poor instructions. After calling their tech support line several times and only getting voicemail I went on YouTube. The part had two intake ports and my Vette had one. None of the YouTube videos I watch had that issue so I called and aFe and asked for a return goods authorization and told them exactly what happened. I asked if there was someone I could speak to before sending it back. I got nothing. I asked for a return shipping label. They refused. So to teh UPS Store and $82 later (post office would have been $90) the part was on its way back and I called them a few days after it arrived. The customer service rep said oh we should have given you a return label. "I'll see what I can do". I also gave her the tracking number and RGA # as she didn't even know if the part was there which it was as it was signed for. So after following up at the 5 day mark I called back after 11 days and asked for the manager to call me. I finally spoke with Josh and he told me that he was issuing the credit finally for the "uninspected part" REALLY its been there 11 days now, but he couldn't do anything about the shipping. He also told me it was the correct part and said I should have called tech support. I laughed and informed him of the numerous calls to their voicemail line.