Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Down to the nut cutting; my original order was placed last week for the 2015 white vert with black interior Z51/MSRC package. Now I am wondering if I would be better off with the 3LT versus the 2LT. I have read all the pros and cons on the nav and the PDR might be fun to have for the novelty not sure if the leather seats and trim are worth the extra cost to LT2 seats with the suede inserts. The dealer gets his allocation this week and then no more last minute changes.
Looking for any advice to stay the course or tip me over the edge to the 3LTblack.

THanks in advance

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
What type of seats do you plan to get, GT or competition? The answer to that makes a difference.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Also, what interior color will you get?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well sir they are black seats GT model. on a white convertible. I read that true leather seats fade in the sun. is that a big issue?

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Both the 2LT and the 3LT have real leather seats. With GT seats, the 2LT will be mulan and the 3LT will be napa.

With black there will be very little visual difference between the two interiors.

Most of this will come down to what you want to feel when you touch it, do you like suede on the roof/pillars, and do you want the PDR.

In my opinion, for black, the cost difference in 2LT to 3LT is not something I would do, but, of course, you have to be happy with your decision yourself.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Notwithstanding my google search, I have been unable to find a description or definition of "mulan" leather, as Chevy says is on the seats in the 2LT

·
Registered
392 Posts
Many of us here went with the 2LT over the 3LT.

The price difference between the two packages and what you're getting wasn't worth the difference for many of us.

Suede inserts on the seats and suede accents on everything else in my '13 ZL1 were nice, but not really a priority in my C7.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts