Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plan on adding these to my AW Z51, Was washing my car today and found a couple of rather large chips on the rocker. I have also ordered the rock guards I have had the car one week and have over 700 miles. At that rate, it will have as many miles in a year as my 5 year old challenger did when i traded it in. side skirts.PNG FYI I LOVE MY FREAKING CAR.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Plan on adding these to my AW Z51, Was washing my car today and found a couple of rather large chips on the rocker. I have also ordered the rock guards I have had the car one week and have over 700 miles. At that rate, it will have as many miles in a year as my 5 year old challenger did when i traded it in. View attachment 10213 FYI I LOVE MY FREAKING CAR.
Don't feel to bad about the mileage. I had 3200 in the first 10 days. Drove it home from the National Corvette Museum. Home is SoCal.

Michael

·
Registered
392 Posts
I ordered them 6 weeks ago. Anxiously waiting.

After 800 miles, my rear quarter panels look like a shotgun blast hit them. Thank God they're in the plastic film except for 3 or 4 of them.

The aftermarket splash guards by GM are worthless. I bought them and they don't extend down lower than the fenders so they leave the rocker panels and rear quarter panels completely exposed to rocks and road debris.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I ordered them 6 weeks ago. Anxiously waiting.

After 800 miles, my rear quarter panels look like a shotgun blast hit them. Thank God they're in the plastic film except for 3 or 4 of them.

The aftermarket splash guards by GM are worthless. I bought them and they don't extend down lower than the fenders so they leave the rocker panels and rear quarter panels completely exposed to rocks and road debris.
I fully expect the underside of the rear rockers to take some chips over time but since I don't typically lay on my back looking up at the car I could care less. There will not be any mud flaps on my Corvette, at least not as long as I own it.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: Ret9580

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did u order from the factory or aftermarket? I really like those.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Corvettemods.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wouldn't waste one penny at corvettemods.com . Awful service if something breaks. Which happened to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts