Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the opinions on what is the best interior color to go with yellow. I know black is always a good combination, but I prefer something other living in th dessert.

·
18,670 Posts
Rocky, try this thread first for pictures. This may help you narrow down your choices, though all you have left if you do not want black are Adrenaline Red (an override color costing you $590), light gray, Brownstone and Kalahairi.

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...ty-yellow-stingray-corvette-photo-thread.html

There are separate threads for each of those interior colors, and to get there, go to the "photos and videos section," then type in the following words in the search box, e.g. official Brownstone thread, official Kalahairi thread, official gray interior thread, and official Adrenaline Red thread. Note that while the official GM name for the gray interior is "Medium Ashen Gray," it is a light, light gray.

If you are looking for others' opinions, we are kind here, but not bashful. My opinion would be to consider gray (unless you are using the car for a daily driver) and Kalahairi. Good luck in making your choice.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My suggestion would definitely be Jet Black. It goes perfectly with Velocity Yellow and any other color interior just doesn't seem right in my opinion.

Since you are ordering a 2LT, you will have ventilated/cooled seats which will help you deal with the desert heat. I honestly think that you will be fine if you order Jet Black.

Good luck! ;)

·
18,670 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Had a c5 z06 beautiful millennium yellow nice black interior, traded for a c6 z06 beautiful velocity yellow black interior, traded for a c7 z51 beautiful velocity yellow drop dead gorgeous adrenaline red interior. That's what I'm talking about!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
392 Posts
You could always go with red interior. Yellow and red would look killer IMO.

Let the McDonald's jokes begin...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I love VY and I love Kalahari, so I crossed my fingers and that's what I ordered. I am very pleased as I think they go together very well, I get many positive comments. I also think Brownstone would do well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts