Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I replaced my original emblems with the carbon flash emblems.

This is the complete package…original chrome emblems...front & rear emblems, rear lettering, side stingrays…

The will need to have the old tape removed and new 3m tape applied..to the original chrome emblems.

The picture is the original chrome badges…NOT CARBON FLASH..

$95 + shipping……PayPal friends and family
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,735 Posts
Hi there, Just to clarify the intent of your post, what you posted here in pictures is the Carbon Flash version that you are and/or have already installed. I believe that the intent for the picture is for illustrative purposes to show the type of pieces you are selling but that those actual pieces for sale are in the silver/chrome finish.

If I am understanding you correctly, you might want to clarify to say that "I replaced my original silver/chrome finish emblems with "these" carbon flash emblems" and that the silver/chrome version is for sale or just post the pictures of silver/chrome items.

By the way, it just might be me and how I interpret what I read into the post.

Hood Human body Automotive design Gesture Motor vehicle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, Just to clarify the intent of your post, what you posted here in pictures is the Carbon Flash version that you are and/or have already installed. I believe that the intent for the picture is for illustrative purposes to show the type of pieces you are selling but that those actual pieces for sale are in the silver/chrome finish.

If I am understanding you correctly, you might want to clarify to say that "I replaced my original silver/chrome finish emblems with "these" carbon flash emblems" and that the silver/chrome version is for sale or just post the pictures of silver/chrome items.

By the way, it just might be me and how I interpret what I read into the post.

View attachment 282762
Hi Kyle

The picture I posted is the actual original chrome badges…not the carbon flash as you noted.
I will try to further clarify my post.

‘’Thanks

Frank

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,735 Posts
My apology as they looked Carbon Flash to me so maybe just my bad eyes.

Hi Kyle

The picture I posted is the actual original chrome badges…not the carbon flash as you noted.
I will try to further clarify my post.

‘’Thanks

Frank

·
Registered
2015 Z51 7M
214 Posts
The two crossed flags are definitely different. I believe it's the lighting in the photo. I changed my OEM "bright" emblems to carbon flash and love them.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Hood Grille Motor vehicle Automotive design

Reactions: kgrant (Kyle)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts