Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Contact [email protected] if you want an outstanding airbrushed hood liner (engine bay, cargo liner, and more), from an artist who not only actively listens to your desired creation, but consults with you throughout the process!

Airbrush Incorporated Inc | custom airbrushed artwork for your Corvette or Motorcycle | Just another WordPress site

For example, he sent us his first, actually-airbrushed partial rendering, asking, "is there anything you would like me to do differently; any color changes; anything you want added or taken away???" We both agreed on the next steps, and he was graciously positive when I asked him to change (re-do) the Torch Red within the "V" emblem to Crystal Red (he had not started on the remaining parts of the final version which had yet to be pained any red). He then said you will see the next version, reflecting what we have agreed upon in two days, and exactly two days later, there it was in my e mail in box. We again reviewed it in detail, and he said, you will see the next version tomorrow night (which showed up exactly when promised), and again he asked, even though it was now 100% finished, "are there any changes you would like?" He was willing to re-do his completed work if we wanted any new changes (how refreshing is that). We said, "NO," and below is its final version.

image.jpg
Thanks however, for not "borrowing" our hood liner's unique themes/aspects!"​

Steve's work has already been previously showcased by "Jagamajajaran's" hood liner and cargo liner, and by other forum members' hood liners' such as "CyberVette," and "LagunaVette." What a great artist and really, really nice person too!

Encourage you to spend some time on his web site, then give him a call at:

1.866-926-2116

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Thank you very much for the kind words John. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I'm looking forward to seeing it attached to the underside of that beasts' hood!....Also, just wanted to
say that I appreciate your passion for the C7. You are gonna be one of my go to guys whenever I have a technical question :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
WOW!!! How much$$ and is this hood liner for any of us or just 1 single client??

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Definitely going to put something together with Steve, but have been trying to decide on exactly what. Was considering something involving my Marine Corps Military past, but with the Z06 and Cross Flags dominantly embossed in the liner, it might detract from any other theme being used. So, I'm definitely gravitating back to highlighting the Z06 and Cross Flag theme. Just trying to work on the background now. Love the way you dealt with the background on yours John, depicting the Warp Speed theme... Very well done.

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
WOW!!! How much$$ and is this hood liner for any of us or just 1 single client??
Good questions. First, never have, nor ever will accept a special discounted price, nor a referral fee when I recommend dealers, special vendors like Steve, etc. You all know that I do this just to share good folks and great products, just as I have thankfully in the past, and still now, continually learn from others.

The price for a hood liner is solely dependent on the amount of work/time -- and that is based on what you want. Some of his hood liners are so much more intricate than ours, some less so. (Kind of parallel situation to the amount of orange peel, scratches, etc, and thus the amount and therefore cost of paint correction before CQ or XPEL, for that too varies very, very widely.) So, sorry, can not help you on what your price will be.

Just know you will be very happy with what you and Steve work out, and he will tell you your price up front -- so no surprises later unless you keep adding things after the price is agreed on.

You will be happy, your car proud!

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Seeing [email protected]'s hood liner in person, with its 3-D GM "base" is breathtaking! And when you stand next to it, it is even better than it appears in this picture. Thank you Steve.

·
Administrator
16,507 Posts
It is like Captain Marvel under you hood John :D

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just Awesome examples, Ive had my mind made up a year ago to have Steve do a special rendering for my Z51. Just got to get that fine lady first!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Was wondering if anyone has removed the liner so it could be airbrushed. If you did , how did you get the clips that hold it on the hood removed?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Steve is a very talented artist and a really cool guy....He did the below for my C7, we will work on a hood liner and under hood dress up for the Z06
IMG_4454.jpg

1 - 20 of 26 Posts