Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the following videos on the operation of many of the features of the new C7. I hope they shed a little light on the operation and use of the many features of the car and will also hopefully reduce our "learning curve". I considered putting this in the ownership logbook forum, but wanted everyone to be able to see them. If those of you that already own this car have a better way of using these features please let us know about them.

#1 Linking the Driver Mode Display with the Dashboard in a 2014 Stingray Corvette

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
Thanks Chip!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Don't have the car yet, but those are helpful tips! I can't wait until it shows up at the dealership so I can jump in and turn the steering to track in all modes. My salesman will be so confused.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to own this car, but having a great memory sure will help! I may be in real trouble...:D

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
If you have an iPad or tablet, put the infotainment manual and owners manual on it in PDF. This will allow you just search faster than the written manual. Now go get your favorite beverage, and go sit in the car and start playing with the controls. Move and touch everything and every possible menu selection in the display. Then look it up. I guarantee that this will solve 98% of your problem, you just need to play with it. It is only a difficult car if you investigate the whole interface "lightly". You need an hour immersion in this, and then honestly, it's easy and quite intuitive. The manuals do have a few erroneous bits of info but overall helpful.

THIS IS A DASH THAT NEEDS THE MANUAL TO BE READ, to get the most fun out of what you bought.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
This is an excellent thread Chip, thanks so much! It is VERY helpful.

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Originally Posted by VAN Is the "Easy Exit" option only on 2lt and 3lt equipped? Yes...due to power and memory seats....
Are you referring to the emergency exist release located by the floor on both the driver and passenger side as per the video, or as Glen is talking about, the memory exit function of the seat and steering wheel moving back ? The emergency mechanical release of the doors is on all Stingrays.

Reactions: RubberBurner

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Valet Mode on Chevy MyLink Radio 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray

Valet Mode on Chevy MyLink Radio 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray

1 - 20 of 45 Posts