Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

When I took delivery from Carvana on my 2019 low mileage Corvette 2900
I went over this Corvette in every detail only problem I had was smelled like smoke .
Talked to Carvana they agree to reimburse me the 79.00 for this unit '
Ran it inside the corvette for 30 minutes with the AC on to clean all ducts .
This worked great took all odors out no smoke .
This is the first time I heard of this hotels use them when people smoke .
I can now smell the leather seats .You have to careful not to breath this and let car air out good . Also a good note let the AC run to clean out ducts

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,279 Posts
That's pretty neat. Wished I'd a known about that several years ago, bought a used Tahoe PPV, apparently it was a K-9 vehicle, I tried every known odor remover available to get rid of the stale smell, to no avail. Don't need it now, but I will keep that in mind for the future. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I use these exact ozone generators in my shop. They work fantastically well at removing all types of odors. We use two at a time for larger SUVs but for a Corvette's interior one machine is more than enough.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can attest to this. I just used it in my new to me 2016 stingray that was heavily smoked in. Let it run for 30 min while the fans were on pretty low. Just make sure you give it a lot of time to air out. By a lot of time I mean at least 2-3 hours outside and then a night in the garage with the windows down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts