Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently completed an in depth detailing of my Black C7 and on the front drivers quarter panel I discovered a blemish that almost looks like a buffer burn.
I use the Groits Products and have not been able to fix it.
I also discovered a dimple/grove about 3/4" long on the rear valance.
The dealership is being very receptive to repairing the issue on the front fender, however they want to try to repaint the rear valance rather than replace it.
Just looking to see if anyone else has experienced these issues and how they proceeded (Repair or Replace).
Its amazing what you find while detailing your car!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Exact same problem I found after detailing on right front quarter panel. Visible in indirect light . Looks like buffed out area. Showed dealer and they are supposed to attend to problem at oil change next week (1200 mi). I will keep you informed.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I just recently completed an in depth detailing of my Black C7 and on the front drivers quarter panel I discovered a blemish that almost looks like a buffer burn.
I use the Groits Products and have not been able to fix it.
I also discovered a dimple/grove about 3/4" long on the rear valance.
The dealership is being very receptive to repairing the issue on the front fender, however they want to try to repaint the rear valance rather than replace it.
Just looking to see if anyone else has experienced these issues and how they proceeded (Repair or Replace).
Its amazing what you find while detailing your car!!!!!!!!!
Can you post some pictures or is this impossible for the camera to display correctly?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts