Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
15,045 Posts
Verrry nice collection tmcternan! Really like the Cobra :cool: and the family boat :rolleyes:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Tmcternan,
Great stories, thanks for contributing. Where was the drag boat picture taken, pretty spot?
Hey post your Z06 order for us will ya?

Rick

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Tmcternan,
Great stories, thanks for contributing. Where was the drag boat picture taken, pretty spot?
Hey post your Z06 order for us will ya?

Rick
Hi Rick,

The picture of the hydro was taken at Rollins Lake in the Sierra's on the way to Lake Tahoe. Usually ran the boat at 1/4 mile Cove at Camp Far West outside of Lincoln, California. The hull was a Sanger Ultra Light competition pickle-fork hydro with a Casal (Whirlaway) V-Drive.

·
18,667 Posts
A past joy

John side.jpg

In the picture it is inside MacMulkin Chevrolet, having just completed its second cross-country, National Corvette Caravan and so much more. Original paint. It was nine years old when we traded it in, and delighted to later learn, it is now being loved by its new owners who keep it in a heated/air conditioned garage in Connecticut.

·
Registered
149 Posts
A past joy.

John side.jpg

In the picture it is inside MacMulkin Chevrolet, having just completed its second cross-country, National Corvette Caravan and so much more. Original paint. It was nine years old when we traded it in, and delighted to later learn, it is now being loved by its new owners who keep it in a heated/air conditioned garage in Connecticut.
John of all people....upside down picture??? lol sorry had to ;)

Mod note: John's pic has now been righted :cool:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
John of all people....upside down picture??? lol sorry had to ;)

Mod note: John's pic has now been righted :cool:
Really love the look of that!

I wonder why?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
That's a danged ole Maverick Grabber! Let me guess a 70'? When I was 19 I was driving a 70' Boss 302 and the girl I was goin with had a sister who's boyfriend had a yellow Grabber.

Rare bird! Real nice condition! Looks like low miles original.

Cool

·
Administrator
15,045 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice [email protected]! What is the story with the tennis ball (?) on the antenna?
Thanks, jsvette. The day I took that picture I put the cars in the street so I could do some garage cleaning/organizing. I thought it would make for a cool picture.

Anyway, to answer your question, the tennis ball on the antenna is to prevent the antenna from going through my car cover.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts