Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many on this forum, I am impatiently waiting for my C8 to arrive. It is my first Corvette, and I'm trying to learn as much as I can before it is delivered. I downloaded the Cosworth Corvette Toolbox today to try to play with it to see what it can do. Does anybody have a pdr data file they'd be willing to share?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your soon to be delivered Corvette. Not sure if you know but you can play the videos without the Cosworth Tool box. I recently attend the Corvette School (Awsome, highly recommend it) and they covered the PDR and Costworth in the classroom session and the Toolbox goes deep into the data.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm probably just trying to find a way to stay interested until it gets here. Seems like it's been a year since I put down the deposit. I did finally get my order moved to 3000 status today, but no TPW assigned yet. Getting closer!

Is the Corvette School you reference the Ron Fellows school that Chevy subsidizes? I'm hoping they continue the program.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. I'm probably just trying to find a way to stay interested until it gets here. Seems like it's been a year since I put down the deposit. I did finally get my order moved to 3000 status today, but no TPW assigned yet. Getting closer!

Is the Corvette School you reference the Ron Fellows school that Chevy subsidizes? I'm hoping they continue the program.
Yes, and yes they plan on keeping C7's for a while to accommodate the new owners coupon. This was discussed at the school.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts