Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at adding performance to my 2019 GS by installing CAI, ported 95mm TB, and either the MSD intake or porting the stock intake. Anyone w knowledge on the MSD version vrs a port on the stock piece? May go w the stock port to keep it looking stock w the factory covers etc...just want some input
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
542 Posts
I switched my Stock Throttle Body to a Ported Tony Mano Throttle Body and saw a big difference in responsiveness. However, I had been reading so much about the Latest and Greatest in Ported Throttle Bodies which is the Soler Throttle Body in which everyone that tried it loves it.

Last week I swapped out my ported Tony Mano TB to the Soler TB and TC. I have to say "WOW", it almost took my breathe away and felt like an entirely different car. Talk about taking out the lag while taking your breathe away!

The Soler Throttle Controller has Eco, Sport and Ludicrous modes and as you dial the numbers up on the dial, YOU BE BETTER RESPECT the response and power as it can get away from you.

Keep in mind, I was very pleased with my 2020 A&A Supercharger install but the Soler TB and TC takes it up another notch and a great combination "BUT" I know that I have to remain discipline and sensible and not get to excited and find the right settings that allows me to get on it and manage within my driving skills.

I strongly recommend Soler Throttle Body and Controller if you are in the market!

Kyle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts