Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sully's Detailing has teamed up with Motive Artworks to offer our clients Design, Photography, and Fine Art

Photography:

Fine Art:

Design:

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Nice! I need a logo designed for a new Corvette club. Can you point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Can you help me with their contact info? Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will get my C7 via museum delivery soon and plan to visit more cruise ins and car shows than I have with my C4. I am considering using one of the signs you see at car shows that highlight the car with photos and descriptions. Perhaps a list of the many awards won by the 2014 Stingray as well as some of the technical nuances of my C7. Where can I get one of those signs made? What do they cost. Are there any suggestions out there about what I should have on the sign. The C7 is so honored and technically advanced that there is certainly not enough room on a sign that I can carry with me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will get my C7 via museum delivery soon and plan to visit more cruise ins and car shows than I have with my C4. I am considering using one of the signs you see at car shows that highlight the car with photos and descriptions. Perhaps a list of the many awards won by the 2014 Stingray as well as some of the technical nuances of my C7. Where can I get one of those signs made? What do they cost. Are there any suggestions out there about what I should have on the sign. The C7 is so honored and technically advanced that there is certainly not enough room on a sign that I can carry with me.

Wes from Motive Art Works can get that going for you he can design everything for you. [email protected] or [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.