Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my car September 20th from Kerbeck in Atlantic City, NJ. Picked her up yesterday. Amoni was my salesperson and was great. The ride back to upstate New York was awesome. Kerbeck has a couple sitting on the floor for sale.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Eracism,

Congrats!
Please elaborate for me. What do you mean when you said you ordered yours on September 20th? Does that mean your name was already on the list prior to Sept 20th, and that
date represents the official date when you finalized your options or that was the day you first walked in and placed your name on the list?

I just checked my slip, and believe it or not I placed my name on the list on September 20th as well, that was a Friday. I have yet to receive a call or an update from my dealer.

Please tell me so I know whether I should go over there and raise some hell. They had promised me they would sell it to me at MSRP, but I am worried if a more eager customer
walks in willing to pay above MSRP, they may give him my spot. By the way, is that possible?

Thanks

·
Administrator
16,296 Posts
Congrats ERACISM! Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words :cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ERACISM!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience... waiting for the pics!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very nice, Eracism!! Thanks for posting and congratulations!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts