Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived at the dealership on the 30th and I picked her up the next day. 2LT, Nav, Exhaust, Machine Face Wheels, full length stripes. The car is great and matches up with the best of the bunch, a 911 Carrera GTS. Individuals and equals, each with its own unique traits. No favorites here.

Sibling Rivalry Photos by cyberay1 | Photobucket

Along with the photo comes this tip of the day. For those who keep their car on a charger but don't like the wire sandwiched between the gasket and the sill, simply trigger the latch with a screwdriver or your finger. The processor will think the hatch lid is closed and the lights will go out. When finished, make believe the hatch is closed and open it as you normally would with the button or the remote. The latch will open and be ready to receive the hatch.

Ray

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats cyberay! I'm about 8 weeks from delivery..can't wait!

·
Registered
30 Posts
The stripe look good!

My black/black with aluminum wheels arrived at the dealer very early 12/31 New Years Day. This was the first new Stingray the dealer received and they were as excited as I was... well, nearly. Anyway I drove it home that afternoon. As for the battery tender tip I close the back lid tightly... those crummy mice can get in some very small places and I had a 2007 Vette that they did just that. Id rather replace a battery tender cord yearly then go thru that again, and the weather strip will bounce back... And the warmer the garage the better chance they will find a nest in the car. I do not leave anything at all in the car including the paperwork and registration for the car. But I also learned from that experience to use Bounce dryer sheets liberally throughout the interior including the glovebox and rear storage and even behind the Infotainment screen, and under hood. Varmits hate 'em!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Congrats! I imagine that's gonna be somewhat unique, with the stripes. So far I have not seen a C7 in the wild, particularly here in NJ. I imagine if there are any, they are in hibernation.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cyberay; That stripe really sets the car off nicely. What color is your interior? AR?
Yes sir, Adrenaline red. Does not match the stripe but it's not noticeable through the windows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts