Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up to Monday of last week I had a 2LT Z-51 automatic with performance exhaust, carbon fiber exposed roof and chrome wheels on order with a dealer in my state of Va.. I had ordered the car Aug. 5th and was told I would probably get the car in Dec.. That was fine. When I heard of the Z-51 constraint I called my dealer and they hadn't heard about it. Last Mondau night after hearing that from my dealer I began looking for a similar car cyber gray with the Kalahari interior and my other options. On another forum I found a similar vehicle the only difference being that it was a 3Lt had the double roof package but no carbon fiber dash. All considered I said I will take it. The car was delivered to the dealer this afternoon. I will be flying up Friday morning to pick it up. The dealer is Coughlin Chevrolet the salesperson
Rick Conti. What a pleasure to have been working with him the past week. His passion is the car and his customers. I'm relieved to know I will have a car similar to the one I originally ordered and that I don't have to wonder if and when I would get a car with the Z-51 package and the carbon fiber roof. From the short time I have been a member I have seen the passion that exists with the members. If you want to get what you want you have to be persistent. If you want it you'll get it. In one day I decided I was going to get a car like the one I ordered and I was going to get it. I hope each of you get what you want and a lot of you already have. Friday is going to be a glorious day my second vette the first being a C-6 that I sold to the dealer the day I ordered the car. Good Luck To You All

·
Registered
680 Posts
What a great story. Congrats on getting your C7 sooner than later. You must share your new ride with us :) Post pics!!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats! :cool:

Reactions: SCR2014Vette
1 - 4 of 4 Posts