Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to GMauthority.com, we have a gallery of 43 pictures from the Bowling Green Assembly Plant (BGAP).

GMauthority said:
A few weeks ago, our own Sam McEachern visited the birthplace of the 2014 Corvette Stingray: the Bowling Green Assembly Facility. He also brought a camera and took dozens of awesome photos capturing the entire manufacturing process of the C7. Watch them come to life, picture-by-picture in the gallery below.
Here's one of the forty-three pictures.

Read more: 2014 Corvette Stingray Assembly In Our Exclusive Photos | GM Authority

Personal Bowling Green perspective: If you haven't made a trip to Bowling Green yet, a visit to and public tour of the BGAP, and then a day (or more) across the street at the National Corvette Museum is a FANTASTIC adventure. Can't wait to go back myself next April for the NCM's Annual Bash Event. National Corvette Museum -- though the Bash Agenda won't be up until the end of this year. And, for those who are "Corvette road trip addicted," there is also next year's National Corvette Caravan (which not surprisingly ends up at Bowling Green). It is estimated that 7,500+ Corvettes will be making next August's caravan. 2014 National Corvette Caravan

·
Administrator
16,283 Posts
Wow, nice catch. It is actually surprising that they allowed the pictures. They have a very strict no cameras, no cell phones rule that they appeared to enforce rigorously when I was there. Since the pictures are not captioned, if anyone has a question about one or more of the pictures in terms of what was going on, I would be glad to try and answer while my tour is still very fresh in my mind. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts