Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-033-medium[1].JPG
My dealer found a picture of the 2LT Kalahari interior for me. Thought I would share, for those who were undecided like me. But I decided today and it is a DONE DEAL! Torch red with Kalahari 2LT interior! Woohoo!!!
;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
View attachment 234
My dealer found a picture of the 2LT Kalahari interior for me. Thought I would share, for those who were undecided like me. But I decided today and it is a DONE DEAL! Torch red with Kalahari 2LT interior! Woohoo!!!
;)
Wareeagle,

I also ordered the Kalahari interior based on this picture (Cyber Gray exterior). There are a bunch of other pictures out there including one from somebody who posted a shot from one of the shows claiming it was as close as it comes to the actual color (sorry, can't find it). Once I saw it I changed to Jet Black. The actual Kalahari color appeared a LOT lighter this this picture.
Hopefully, somebody who has actually seen one can chime in here.

·
18,670 Posts
Saw the Kalahairi in person at the Reveal and it is much lighter than the above picture. In fact, the best way to show you exactly how light/dark it is, is the following "color tone accurate" picture:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Are you guys sure this is 2LT and not 3LT. I am not 100% sure but I was told that 2LT in Kalahari the center console would still be black and 3LT it would be same color of the seats. Just double check since there is not and online configurator its tough to figure out some of these things.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you guys sure this is 2LT and not 3LT. I am not 100% sure but I was told that 2LT in Kalahari the center console would still be black and 3LT it would be same color of the seats. Just double check since there is not and online configurator its tough to figure out some of these things.
The 3LT interior would have the seat color surround the drivers instrument cluster.

·
18,670 Posts
As per above response by "FEVER", that is the 2LT interior. Here, for comparison is the 3 LT interior (though the color-tone is a little bit off -- a little washed out, and use my above 2LT picture for accurate Kalahairi color-tone).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts