Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
There are several very reputable speed shops in OH, that are sponsoring vendors on this forum. On this site, there is Weapon X Motorsports and Total Performance Racing. Look on the sponsoring vendor page for there internet address and location. T

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are several very reputable speed shops in OH, that are sponsoring vendors on this forum. On this site, there is Weapon X Motorsports and Total Performance Racing. Look on the sponsoring vendor page for there internet address and location. T
Yeah, I looked at them before but they are about a 5 hr one-way drive. May just end up doing it myself.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very few can tune a C7 properly.
There are several who say they can do it but the tunes we have had to fix/adjust look like a novice calibrator.
We offer remote tuning and even E-tunes.

You can go to our website and click the Tuning tab and read about how we can service you even if you are 5 hrs away. :)

Rob-

https://tprace.com/
I'm very familiar with remote tunes, but that doesn't address the engine work I'm looking to have done.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have done several 400-1000hp C7's remotely. One of our tuners does remotes for Hennessey. Just offering a service to you.
Thank you. I still need to find someone close by to do some engine work. I refuse to take it on myself without a lift. I've drag raced for many years and do my own builds, but those are all easily done through the top after removing hood :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you. I still need to find someone close by to do some engine work. I refuse to take it on myself without a lift. I've drag raced for many years and do my own builds, but those are all easily done through the top after removing hood :)
Did you ever figure out a good way to engage someone for C7 Z06 tuning while living in PA?

I’m in PGH, and looking to do a Stage I level of mod —- a pulley and tune on a 2015 C7 Z06 A8.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts