Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Corvette Z51, LT2 package, manual, convertible, torch red
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have a Garmin cup mount for my C7. It was a waste of money: way too far out of my visual field to be useful, or safe. May I ask for suggestions from other C7 users please? I have a 2015 with manual. Much thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Look at this one, just make sure your trim piece will pop off before you buy, I bought one but found my trim piece wil not come off. Most that have installed it, like it.
Phone Mount - Course

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,852 Posts
Try this thread:

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
ProClip.

·
Registered
2014 C7 Z51 LT3 Convertible
29 Posts
All,

I have a Garmin cup mount for my C7. It was a waste of money: way too far out of my visual field to be useful, or safe. May I ask for suggestions from other C7 users please? I have a 2015 with manual. Much thanks!
Hi there, I use Fastball Magnetic ball & socket mount. On my 2014 Z-51 I have the ball mounted with its adhesive back, on the top right of the Infotainment display. Works great and the iPhone never came lose. From time to time you may have to adjust the viewing angle.
Hope this helps. Just search for Fastball.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Car Automotive design Steering wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

Automotive navigation system Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Here is the Course Motorsports phone holder. A small metal plate on back of phone. This is a bulky/heavy Incipio stashback case. Holds good. Very clean and easy install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts